Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fuck you, Patrick Schultz

Fuck you Patrick Schultz. Today (April 10) you said sovereign funds are good for us. Do you hate America? When sovereign funds give us money, its in exchange for pieces of America you fucking idiot; we're not taking about selling American products anymore. I want the United States to be owned by the people who compose the United States. Don't misunderstand me; I'm lenient about who composes the United States. I'm not violently against illegal immigrants, and I'm down with foreign direct investment, but god fucking dammit if your selling your assets for cash you're hooking.

Patrick Schultz, if you want to live like that you can spend the rest of your life giving twirls on the corner for all I care. Just don't try to pretend that, because you have an M.B.A from Harvard or some shit, somehow the meaning of your words change. You're a fucking hustler. Fuck you.

No comments: